- Contract law (in particular for trade & craft companies industrial clients and real estate)
- Corporate/commercial/antitrust law
- Wills and estate planning, Inheritance law
- Real estate law (in particular real property law, renting commercial space, transfers, credit protection)
- Industrial legal protection
- Legal proceedings and trials (especially in regards to the fields named hereinabove incl. damage claims)
With almost 20 years of professional experience, I advise and represent clients from all over the world in the field of German Corporate and civil law. For many clients, it is usually a matter of questions relating to assets in Germany or to the commencement of business activity in Germany (e.g. matters relating to the formation of a company, advice on the conclusion of contracts, including long-term contracts, etc.) or of their expansion in connection with legal questions relating to contracts to be concluded or concluded with German contractual partners and the examination of possible claims and demands in the event of disrupted contractual relations. I also appreciate working together with the client's legal department or lawyer in his home country.
For the areas of tax and labor law, I will be happy to recommend suitably experienced colleagues or, upon request, to establish contact.
Please do not hesitate to call me if you have any questions. I value the exchange with interested parties as much as with clients.
- Study of law at the Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main
- Independent attorney in own law practice since 2002, Frankfurt am Main
- attorney at LSV since summer 2008 (partner)
- Deutsche Anwalts-, Notar- und Steuerberatervereinigung für Erb- und Familienrecht e. V. (DANSEF) (German Association of Attorneys, Notaries and Chartered Accountants for Inheritance and Family Law)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein e. V. (DAV) (German Lawyers’ Association)
- Frankfurter Anwaltsverein e. V. (Frankfurt Lawyers' Association)
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main (German Regional Bar Association of Frankfurt am Main)